When you first install the theme. It won’t included all extra content that you have seen from live demo site. You can choose to import demo contents or only demo settings and here are the different.
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues which may occurs when you are using some features of theme for example demo import, menu settings. are related to low PHP configuration limits on your webhost. The solution is to increase settings. You can change it by contacting your webhost and ask them to increase the limits. Here are recommended PHP configuration limits.
- max_execution_time 180
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 64M
Import Demo Content
What’s Included?: Demo content including posts, pages and custom post type contents, images, videos and theme settings.
What’s NOT Included?: Demo Revolution Slider.
- Install and activate Grand Tour Custom Post Type plugin before you proceed.
- Open Theme Setting > Demo Content then click “Import Demo Content”.
- It can take few minutes to import everything (depends on your webhost location and connection speed).
- Once it’s completed you will see success message and you can now enjoy demo content.
- Empty Contents. If you get this error, please make sure you disable “WordPress Importer” plugin so it doesn’t have conflict with theme importer.
- Slider Alias Not Found For Revolution Slider
On some demo page which is used revolution slider, you will get the error. You will need to edit that page and select your Revolution slider you created in content builder instead or you can import demo revolution slider separately.
- Demo Import Fails: “Sorry but your import failed.”
If you get this error, most likely the importer can not work with your webhost. You will need to ask your webhost to increase max_execution_time (or any other webserver timeout to at least 300 secs) and memory_limit (to at least 196M).Another thing which might solve the issue is to increase WordPress memory limit setting. Add below code to your wp-config.php before importing demo content.define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘500M’);
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘500M’ );Basically, If the limits on your server settings are very low then the content will not import.
Activate Predefined Styling
There are 8 predefined styling which you can use. Open Theme Setting > Styling then select which styling you want to use and click “Activate”.
Activate Predefined Colors
There are 8 predefined colors which you can use. Open Theme Setting > Styling then select which colors you want to activate.