What are different between Sessions, Session Topics and Schedule Days
- Session – you can create each session for example keynote presenation with detailed information like session start time – end time, speaker etc.
- Session Topics – once you created sessions, you can organise them into multiple topics so use can filter it on schedule page
- Schedule Days – Generally each event or conference will be organised multiple days. So you group each sessions to selected day so use can see what’s session available on which day on schedule page
Setting up Schedule Days
Generally you have multiple days for event or conference and you want to organise sessions into different days ex. Day 1, Day 2 … Theme provide that functionality for you and it’s easy to setup
Go to WordPress Dashboard > Sessions > Schedule Days and enter informations to “Add New Schedule Day” form and click Add New Schedule Day.
Note: You can enter date, month, year of each day to its description field.
Setting up Session Topics
Generally if you many sessions for event or conference and you want to organise sessions into different topics ex. Business, Growth etc. So visitor can filter to topic they interest easily. Theme provide that functionality for you and it’s easy to setup
Go to WordPress Dashboard > Sessions > Session Topics and enter informations to “Add New Session Topic” form and click Add New Session Topic.
Create a New Session
First thing to create a session post. Theme has various post options for you display different content on your session informations.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Sessions > Add New Session
- Enter post title and excerpt.
- You can also organise car into selected Schedule Days or Session Topics you created.
- Once you finish, click Publish.
- Speaker(s) – Select speakers for this session
- Start Time – Enter start time for this session (format HH:MM ex. 09:00)
- End Time – Enter end time for this session (format HH:MM ex. 09:00)
- Location (Optional) – Enter location for this session ex. building name, room name