From your admin sidebar, open Ticket > Add New Ticket. You will get add new ticket form. Enter this ticket title.
Pricing Table Options
- Make this as recommended pricing – Check this option if you want to display this pricing as recommended one.
- Currency – Symbol of ticket currency
- Exact Price – Enter price of this ticket
- Plan Features – Enter ticket plan features list. Enter new line to make it display in the new list item.
- Button Text – Enter this ticket booking button text
- Booking Method –Select booking option for this ticket. We will cover detail of each booking method later in this article.
There are 2 booking methods for ticket.
Booking using Woocommerce product
This method will using Woocommerce product. So when your customer complete booking form. It will add selected product to cart and your customer can checkout and pay using online payment options from Woocommerce.
First you have to create a product for this tour via WordPress Dashboard > Products > Add Product. Enter product informations including price option.
Now when you edit tour item, look at ticket options > booking method. Select “Woocommerce” and you will see “Woocommerce Product option. Select product your just created and save changes.
Booking using external URL
This method will use custom URL. So when your customer complete booking form. It will redirect your customer to entered URL page.
Create a Ticket Table Content using Content Builder
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Pages and click Add New
- Add page title. Then click “Edit in Content Builder”.
- Click Other tab and select module begin with “Ticket Table”. Click add button. It will open a popup with ticket table’s options.
- Customise pricing table’s options and once you finish click “Update” button and save changes on page.