How to create a new page
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Pages > Add New
- Add page title and you will find “Page Options” box on the right side.
- Select your parent page in page attribute option box on the bottom right.
- Select your page template from template dropdown list in page attribute option box on the bottom right.
- Enter your page content to editing field. You can use visual or text editor. Page content is mainly built using text, HTML or shortcodes.
Page With Sidebar
Theme has 2 general page with sidebar templates. You can select between left and right sidebar templates. Follow above steps and when you select page template select Page With Right Sidebar or Page With Left Sidebar as page template.
Next look at page option box, select the sidebar you want to display on this page and save changes.
Page Header Background
When you create a page. Check “Display Page Title” in page option meta box. You can customise page title alignment, typography, font size etc. Go to Theme Setting > Page Title.
When you create a page or post. You can upload background image to header area. Look at featured image at the bottom right of edit page/post and upload image you want to display as header background image
You can use Shortcode Generator in Shortcode option box below editing field to generate shortcode. Simply select shortcode you want to use and enter its options. Once finish click “Generated Shortcode” and copy shortcode to editing fields.
- Hide Page Header – Check this option if you want to hide page header.
- Page Tagline(Optional) – Enter page tagline. It will displays under page title. HTML is support (optional)
- Page Sidebar(Optional) – Select this page’s sidebar to display (support only page templates with sidebar)
- Page Menu (Optional) – Select this page’s menu if you want to display main menu other than default one
- Gallery – You can select image gallery to display on this page. (If you select Gallery as page template)
- Make Menu Transparent – Check this option if you want to display menu in transparent