All of our themes come with free support and currently we handle all support questions through Our Support System.
In order to help speed up solution for your requests. Please follow steps below before submitting a new ticket. This is for the benefit of everyone in order to help find the solution for your question quickly.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of theme and the latest version of WordPress.
- Check out theme documentation for the answer to your question.
- Disable any additional 3rd party plugins you are using to check if it fixes the issue.
- If you still have the issue. Submit a ticket with URL of page which has issue.
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issue
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.