When you first install the theme. It won’t included all extra content that you have seen from live demo site. You can choose to import demo contents or only demo settings and here are the different.
Import Demo Content
What’s included: posts, pages, images, videos and theme settings (typography, colors, styling and theme options).
Because theme demo contents are very large so it’s required certain server resource limitation in order to works properly. Please make sure all values in “System Status” are green. If there are some display in red. Please contact your webhosting provider and ask them to change the limitations.
- Install and activate Grand Portfolio Custom Post Type plugin before you proceed.
- Open Theme Setting > Demo Content then select which demo you want to import and click “Import Selected”.
- It can take few minutes to import everything (depends on your webhost location and connection speed).
- Once it’s completed you will see success message and you can now enjoy demo content.
- Empty Contents. If you get this error, please make sure you disable “WordPress Importer” plugin so it doesn’t have conflict with theme importer.
- Slider Alias Not Found For Revolution Slider
On some demo page which is used revolution slider, you will get the error. You will need to edit that page and select your Revolution slider you created in content builder instead or you can import demo revolution slider separately.
Get Predefined Styling
What’s included: Theme customizer settings (typography, colors, styling etc.)
There are 8 predefined styling which you can use. Open Theme Setting > Styling then select which styling you want to use and click “Get Selected Styling”.