Theme has the option to make a one page site with a scrolling menu. Normally sites are setup with individual pages with its content. A one page site allow to display all contents and each menu items will link to each section of page. There are 2 steps to add one page functionality. First you need a custom menu assigned to the page and add content to page using content builder.
Setup menu for the one page site
- Go to Appearance > Menus and click create a new menu then add its name.
- Add new menu item from “Links” box from the left. Add unique section name in your page content. For example #contact and assign name to the menu item. Click Add to Menu button.
- Repeat steps for each menu item and don’t forget to give each ones a unique #name
- Once you finish adding menu items. Click save button.
Create a one page with content using Content Builder
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Pages > Add New
- Enter its title and check “Enable Content Builder” option.
- Select module you want to add and it will open a popup with module’s options.
- Now look at “Slug” option. Add your unique name for the content. For example “contact”. Once you finish customise all module’s options. Click update and save changes on page.
NOTE: You can link to the top of one page content using #top.