From your admin sidebar, open Team Members > Add New Team Member. You will get add new team member form. Enter name and description. You can assign this member to team category using team categories box on the right side.
- Position and Role – Enter team member position and role ex. Marketing Manager
- Facebook URL – Enter team member Facebook URL
- Twitter URL – Enter team member Twitter URL
- Google+ URL – Enter team member Google+ URL
- Linkedin URL – Enter team member Linkedin URL
Upload team member photo using set featured box on the bottom right side. Once you finish, click Publish.
Create a Team Page using Content Builder
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Pages and click Add New
- Add page title and content. Then find Content builder option box below editing field. Check “Enable Content Builder”.
- Click Contents tab and select module begin with “Team…”. Click add button. It will open a popup with blog’s options.
- Customise team’s options and once you finish click “Update” button and save changes on page.