Custom Instagram Widget
- Go to Theme Setting > Social Profiles and enter instagram username option.
- Next you will need to login to your Instagram account and click here to find Access Token.
- Once you get Access Token. Go to Theme Setting > Social Profiles and enter Instagram Access Token option then save changes
- Now you can add Custom Instagram Widget to any sidebar you want using Appearance > Widgets.
Instagram Footer Photostream
You can also display Instagram photostream at the bottom of page before footer. Please make sure you follow above steps of how to setup Instagram Access Token. Then go to Theme Setting > Social Profiles > Photo Stream and Select photo stream photo source. It displays before footer area to “Instagram”.
Custom Twitter Widget
NOTE*: Please make sure you have already installed oAuth Twitter Feed for Developers plugin.
- Please go to https://dev.twitter.com/apps/ and login with your Twitter account
- Create new application.
- Click to create the access token, then refresh the page.
- Now you will have all 4 items, consumer key, consumer secret, access token, access token secret.
- Copy each items and add them to Settings > Twitter Feed Auth and save changes.
- Now you can add Custom Twitter Widget to any sidebar you want using Appearance > Widgets.
Custom Flickr Widget
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Drag Flickr Widget to the sidebar you want. Click on Find your Flickr ID here link to http://idgettr.com/
- Enter your Flickr username in place of username if text field and click find.
- Copy the ID and paste to Flick ID field in Custom Flickr Widget.
- Change other options and click save.
Flickr Footer Photostream
You can also display Flickr photostream at the bottom of page before footer. Go to Theme Setting > Social Profiles > Photo Stream and Select photo stream photo source. It displays before footer area to “Flickr”.
Next enter your Flickr ID option.